Limited Edition Prints for Sale - Includes some rarely available Robert Taylor editions

Buy & Sell (Temporary Classifieds)

I am offering a number of prints for sale from my personal collection, the majority of which are unframed and have been stored flat in a protective art portfolio sleeve away from sunlight. Pictures of all the prints are available here.  

http://richevansphotography.zenfolio.com/p448162894

I would be happy to consider any reasonable offer, postage would be at cost, or personal collection can be arranged if   preferred. Please feel free to PM me or e mail: richevans4@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks for looking!

Rich

List of Prints:

Mustangs on the Prowl. Robert Taylor. 236/500. The Aces Edition. Certificate available.

Operation Chastise. 22/300. Robert Taylor. Aircrew edition, Certificate available. Framed

Assault on the capital. 220/500. Aces Edition. Robert Taylor. Certificate Available.

Fight for the Sky. 285/500. Aces Edition. Robert Taylor.   Certificate Available. Framed

Dawn scramble. 437/850. Robert Taylor. Framed

Typhoon Attack. Robert Taylor.

Company of Heroes 287/500 and Masterworks collection Book. Robert Taylor. Certificate Available.

Rangers on the Rampage. 145/400 RAF. Robert Taylor. Certificate available. Framed

Eagles on the Channel front.   75/500. The Eagles Edition. Robert Taylor. Certificate available.

And Darkness Shall Cover Me. (Lancaster   s) Michael Turner. 426/850.

Duxford 1940 (spitfire). 194/300. Simon Atack. Certificate available.

The Office (Lancaster nose/cockpit study). Signed by Gil Cohen. Believed to be no longer available.

Battle of Britain Memorial Flight over Lincoln Cathedral.   1988/2000. Eric Day. Signed: Sqn Ldr Paul Day, OC BBMF

Apres Moi le Deluge (Dambusters). 74/1000. Pete West. Certificate Available. Framed.

Up and Away. (Vulcan XH558) 63/558. Steve Burgess. Signatures: Artist, Charles Toop and crew including Paul Millikin, Dave Thomas and Barry Masefield.

Mission Completed (Lancaster). 1/500. Simon Smith.

28/09/2013 14:37:57