I just thought I'd start to list a few items that I am currently selling. These are (or will be) listed elsewhere, so please PM me if you are interested in any for availability & details. I am offering reduced prices on some items to members......

First up - Martin Bleasby - Oil on canvas - PV270 Return To Flight

Oil on canvas 41cm x 27cm (16ins x 10.5ins) - Double framed ready to hang - Depicts a Supermarine Spitfire MK IX - In December 2003 Brendon Deere and his project team began the restoration of PV270 a Mk IX Supermarine Spitfire. ??325 GBP.

Next up - Nicolas trudgian - Breaching The Dam Remarque

This was framed and there are very light marks to the top rear of the print - but no tape or residues. Lovely remarque. With COA - ??275 GBP

Next up - Nicolas Trudgian - Drawing - Spitfire Mk 1

DEPICTING F/O BRIAN CARDBURY, SPITFIRE MK1 XT - W, 603 SQN HORNCHURCH 1940 - SIGNED BY GEOFFREY WELLUM, VIVIAN SNELL, TOM DALTON MORGAN, BILLY DRAKE, G.G.GREEN, ROY FORD

IMAGE 25.5 cm X 18 cm OVERALL SIZE 47.5 cm X 41.5 cm.

Framed by aces high - Will remove from frame if required. ??275 GBP

Next up - Nicolas Trudgian Drawing - ME109 Crimea 1944

ME Bf109G of 5/JG52 flown by Lt Walter Wolfrum - Signed by the artist and Walter Wolfrum. Approx overall size : 32cms X 22cms ??275 GBP

Next Up - Off The Beach Publishers Proof

Sold out - Signed by 9 vets - Comes with Photos of Eugene Sledge and R.V. Burgin, 1st Marine Division pin and colour COA with "History Behind the Art" stories and trivia - Print Size: 31ins x 19ins ??350 GBP

Next up - Day OF The Fighter - Trudgian

Standard edition - NOW SOLD

Next Up - Trudgian - Tiger Fire AP - Artists Proof NOW SOLD

More to follow....
17/12/2010 10:31:03