There are 2 ways to insert images into your Classified Ad posting:
Method 1 – for Aviation Art images on eHangar.com
eHangar.com prides itself on being the most comprehensive repository of aviation art images in the world. Chances are high that whatever aviation art print you are selling, we have the image in our Aviation Art Directory.
To use this image from eHangar.com’s Aviation Art Directory, you have to save it onto your PC’s harddisk first. Do the following:
- 1. Search for the image in the directory. Click on the image to enlarge it.
2. Right-click on the image and select Save As on the pop-up menu.
3. Save the image on your PC. Take note of the folder you have saved it in.
4. In your Classified Ads posting form, click on the Browse button at the Upload Image field, point to the image location on your PC, and click Open. When your Classified Ad is submitted, the image will be uploaded from your PC to the eHangar.com server.
5. Fill in the rest of the details like title, price, description, etc. and submit your ad.
6. Your Classified Ad is complete with the image of the print you are selling!
Method 2 – for all other images
The image of the item you wish to sell is already on your computer. Upload the image from your computer onto our eHangar.com server.
In the Post Ad form, click on the Browse button at the Upload Image field, point to the image location on your PC, and click Open. When your Classified Ad is submitted, the image will be uploaded from your PC to the eHangar.com server.
Please remember that a lot of people still use dial-up Internet connections, so please use images that are small in file size and thus quick to display on your Ads page. Recommended maximum is 15k- 25k. File format must be JPEG.
Please post any questions you may have concerning this in this forum.
Have fun, and all the best with your sale on eHangar.com’s (FREE) Classified Ads! 😀
Most Users Ever Online: 85
Currently Browsing this Page:
Wade Meyers: 2177
Russell Smith: 1662
Brian Bateman: 1234
Guest Posters: 606
Moderators: fuzzy, Stormchaser, Charles McHugh, Blacksheep, Guss